Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas


I'm trying to get a jump start on my holiday crafting. After participating in the ACOT on-line crop last weekend, I was inspired to get my rear in gear. I experimented with putting together a couple gift card holders. There was one description in particular that caught my eye. It was a tutorial mentioned on the ACOT crop forum about Halloween Treat Bags by Bo Bunny like this. I found a few old scraps from Christmas Stacks past that were worth playing with. I created these two gift card holders. I still may tweak a few things, maybe try different embellies. We'll see what I can come up with ...

My new Cricut cartridge Christmas Cards is screaming to be used. I just may play with that tomorrow. Off to make different gift card holders as well as put together a couple of money holders. I'll be back to post pictures of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment