Friday, February 11, 2011

And, they called it Puppy Love

Do you remember that song? Paul Anka wrote that sweet ballad for Annette Funicello in 1960! However, I remember Donna Osmond singing it in the 70's. I was going to marry him, ya know! He was one of my many childhood crushes. I also adopted his favorite color, purple. Purple is still my favorite color to this day. Additionally, I was infatuated with Dennis Weaver from McCloud, David Cassidy, Leif Garrett, and Barry Manilow. What a crew! Those were more innocent days.

My son, Clay, is currently infatuated with his friend, Michelle. They've known each other since they were 2. Things started to heat up over the summer ... atleast for Clay. Being 11 and all, he considered himself to be in the fast lane. They have gotten together at Michelle's house for rounds of GameCube and movies. But that is the extent of it. Coincidentally, Michelle's mom and I are great friends, and have discussed this topic ad nauseum. Although it's sweet and innocent enough, they are closely monitored. Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner and the cat gate card I made for her birthday was a big hit, he asked me to create a special Valentine's Day card for her. This is what I came up with:





1 comment:

  1. What a cute and sweet card!

    Luvy, thank you so much for your thoughtful on the loss of my nephew. What a shock that was!!! I am so happy to have my crafting to keep my mind occupied -- I just hate sadness!!! You'll never though how much your kindness has touched me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete