Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sassy's Anything Goes Card

Once again, I was inspired by Sheila's challenge on her blog, She's a Sassy Lady. My original thought was to create a graduation card for my niece, but was having difficulty making my ideas mesh with the images on my Gypsy. I'll get there, but just not for this card. It took me while to scroll through the various cartridges and their respective images! However, when I came across the elegant lady's hand, I knew what I wanted to do.
Here it is ...







2 comments:

  1. Love your card and am happy to know I have that artwork so that someday I can make one like it!!! Thanks for sharing and playing along today at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that hand makes it so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete