Friday, September 23, 2011

Hiatus

When I logged in to my blogger account the other day, I was flabbergasted that I had not posted since March! Ummm, what have I been doing these last 6 months? I truly couldn't tell you ... specifically where I've been or what I've been doing.

Skiing and snowboarding took over this winter. We were able to enjoy the beautiful mountains at Seven Springs Resort until April. April and May always are a blur because school is winding down while signing up for summer activities gears up. We took advantage of the three or was it four??? beautiful, rain-free days we had this summer to boat on Cheat Lake in West Virginia. The end of July and beginning of August found us in Boise, Idaho to celebrate my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, a family reunion, and my 30th (GASP!) reunion from Boise High School. After our return from the wild west, Austin's high school soccer team started conditioning practice ... at 6 am and 6 pm every day for the two weeks leading up to school.

Needless to say, I am desperate to get my crafting mojo back. I decided to ease in to it with a delightful sketch from the peeps at 365 Cards. So, I'm off to a slow start, but it's a start.


5 comments:

  1. What a great embossing background, welcome back to blogland- happy to have you play with us over at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card!!! love the embossing and color added!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa!!
    Me encanta los contrastes de colores con el fondo.
    Un gran trabajo con el sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and i love the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just been busy with Life...welcome back.

    ReplyDelete