Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hurry, hurry!

I really, really, really want to complete scrapping 2006! It never seems to end! I keep finding pictures I thought I had scrapped, only to learn that the pictures are still hiding in one of my computer files. Whose idea was it to complete a book for each of my boys as well as myself? Huh? I'm going to find her and give her a piece of my mind! Of course, it was me!?! How could I torture myself so? My desire is to stop scrapping every waking moment of my boys lives, but where do you stop? Fortunately the amount of pictures has dwindled over the years, but I need to get moving and shaking. My oldest son is graduating in three ... GASP! ... years!

This layout is for one of my boys ... I'll have to create something similar for the other one's book too. I followed the Creative Scrapper's Sketch #147.I loved this sketch! Maybe I'll do an exact copy ... why not make it easy on myself?

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout for your cute little guys!!! You are so funny, and of course you just can't give yourself a piece of your own mind..LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I am only making layouts for myself...one day my children will have to fight for the layouts;-)

    ReplyDelete